To submit a support staff application for supply, part-time or full-time regular employment please use the Apply to Education website.
PLEASE NOTE: A support staff application submitted by fax, email, or Canada post mail to the Human Resources department will not be processed.
- Applications for administrative and support positions are kept on file for one year. When a vacancy arises, applications will be reviewed and potential candidates will be contacted for an interview.
- Supply Positions (short term and long term assignments) may occur at various schools location in Huron and Perth Counties over the course of the school year.
- Individuals employed as a Supply TRA (Technical Resource Assistant) provide clerical and computer-technical support in school libraries.
- Individuals employed as a Supply EA (Educational Assistant) provide physical, behavioural and/or academic support in integrated or resource-withdrawal settings in elementary or secondary schools.
- Individuals employed as a Supply DECE (Designated Early Childhood Educators) provide early learning care and support at Early Learning Centres or Day Care settings in elementary or secondary schools.
- Individuals employed as a Supply Secretary provide clerical support in either an elementary or secondary school or the Administration Offices of the Board.
- Individuals employed as a Supply Custodian are expected to work at an elementary or secondary school in a variety of shifts. This position involves lifting, climbing and working with cleaning chemicals.
- Interested persons should submit a letter of application along with a resume, including expressed written authorization to contact 3 employment-related references by email.
62 Chalk Street North
Seaforth, ON N0K 1W0
E-mail: email@example.com or