There are English as Second Language (ESL) Instructor positions available at The Centre for Employment and Learning in sites across Huron and Perth Counties to work on an as-needed basis.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Provide instruction to multi-level ESL learners in a classroom setting
- Coordinate and direct the workload of volunteer English tutors
- Act as a liaison between learners and the community
- Maintain accurate registration and attendance records
- Receive tuition from learners and issue receipts when required and provide records for Ontario Works
Job Specifications and Requirements
- ESL Certification (TESL/TESOL) required
- Experience preferred
Hours of Work: on an as need basis
Rate of Pay: $22.55 per hour
Start Date: Immediately
We thank candidates who submit an application and advise that only candidates who are chosen for an interview will receive a reply. Upon request, we will provide reasonable accommodations in the hiring process to support applicants with disabilities.
To apply please email: email@example.com