Children who are 3 or 4 years old by December 31, 2017 are eligible to attend Full Day Kindergarten in September 2018.
How to Register:
- Start your Kindergarten pre-registration process by completing the online registration form at the link below. Create a new account to begin the process.
- Once you have successfully completed and submitted the online form, you will receive a confirmation email indicating you’ve successfully completed pre-registration.
- Then call the school to make an appointment to finalize your registration.
Reminder: the following is a list of required documentation at the time you visit the school:
- Proof of Address
Utility bill, proof of Ontario Property Assessment Notice, or lease agreement.
- Proof of the Student’s Legal Name and Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, birth registration, citizenship card or official hospital birth record.
- Proof of Custody where applicable
Custody orders, court-ordered Guardianship
- Immigration documents where required
- Immunization records if this is a first time enrolment in an Ontario school