Children who are 3 or 4 years old by December 31, 2017 are eligible to attend Full Day Kindergarten in September 2018.
How to Register
- Start your pre-registration process by completing the online form at the link at the bottom of the page
- Create a new account to begin the process
- Once you have submitted the online form, you will receive a confirmation email indicating you’ve successfully completed pre-registration
- Then call the school to make an appointment to finalize your registration
To bring on your first visit to school
The following documentation will be required the first time you visit the school:
- Proof of Address
Utility bill, proof of Ontario Property Assessment Notice, or lease agreement.
- Proof of the Student’s Legal Name and Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate, Canadian Passport, birth registration, citizenship card or official hospital birth record.
- Proof of Custody where applicable
Custody orders, court-ordered Guardianship
- Immigration documents where required
- Immunization records if this is a first time enrolment in an Ontario school